Friday, August 10, 2012

DONATION FOR CHILDREN OF IRAQ


I've recently get involved in some charity composed of all medical students and other respectable people , We had an activity , a couple of days ago we cooked at our own homes some deserts and pastries and we presented them as doctors to some little angelic children recumbent in hospital , Some astonishing expression appeared on the faces of child's families and relatives as a reflections to this gesture of hope :) I can't express my happiness of being there all that time , Knowing new friends and sharing heavenly moments with them ... I'm planning to add a bottom in my blog FOR DONATION FOR CHILDREN OF IRAQ by some way or another , I totally trust my sources and know very well the money goes to people who really need it ,, Any one have an Idea how ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Commenting please notice Violet's policy