Monday, January 04, 2010

Bipolar Disorder !

All right , all right ..
I'm trying to write a worthy post round here , but it seems to be no hope !
Every time I start to write , I can't count the thoughts out and they seem to jump from the edge of my mind!

If I write what I'm facing nowadays , I'm ganna write at least 100 post …
If I start to illustrate my figures, you have to forget all the ones you know in order to understand those !
If I put what I've learned here , it might help you out …
If I tell how much I've changed , you would have in knowing me a doubt !
If I sing here what I hear , you would probably shout it loud !
If I say how much I miss dear persons beside me , it'll certainly recall your dear ones!
I'll retain them in my heart , and close the lid of this fund ,,, and I swear I'm not in love as Dido says !


While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive??!

Well , I've nothing to say particularly , you might draw many thoughts among these lines , about me , about friendship , about life , about faith ,,,, and even about love !
Me, myself don't know for what is this post !?!?

1 comment:

  1. Complex... nice feeling ^-^

    Happy new year,

    PS. You have a beautiful blog and meaningful thoughts, I like it... Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Before Commenting please notice Violet's policy