Saturday, April 02, 2011

Dizzy!


What can I say ?? I'm very tired and my eye lids stick to each other fainting !(I use Arabic ·  eloquence sometimes in English , maybe it means how much how I love both languages !):D
However , I'm so busy these recent days , and I cant get enough sleep ! :(( … always thinking and thinking !
Working on a research in medicine for fluid charts and ignorance in giving fluid supplements  in Iraqi hospitals , now residing in alsalaam teaching hospital here in Mosul (formly called Sadam's teaching hospital)!this is number one … number two is working on a seminar for virology in herps virus , this doesn't include the chaos  in  my head with al  lectures and books .. and this disgusting pharmacology !! I hate it!!!
BTW , violet for peace  has been chosen as one of the best Iraqi blogs , thank you tripbase for support and chosing , for more read this
Pray for me ..


3 comments:

  1. My dear violet,
    May Allah bless your heart, I know too well how horrifying pharmacology can be, it made me cry more times than one =(
    But inshallah in the end it'll all turn out fine and when summer comes you'll look at the lectures you studied and think "wow did I actually really study all of that.. wow"
    wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Violet.. you deserved it but should we get jealous? :))

    Good Luck with your college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Before Commenting please notice Violet's policy