Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Talking out NOT loudly !


Every Step you make in this life , either gives you a push or gives you a slap,
Every person you trust , either gives you hope or steals everything you have !
Nothing we have is truly ours , we just fake it , pretend … we have friends … life or a knowledge and so on!
I hated the idea of blogging a while ago , there is no big deal happening in my life , no new places to visit … these exams have sucked my blood !.. and pharmacology , was a nightmare!
Tomorrow is the last exam .. ah!
Is there any one still reading here ?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading! :) Good luck for the exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, does that mean we have friends or are we faking them as well??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jnana,
    Happy to know you are always here,
    I ask your forgivness, I have forgotten this post :(


    Mr.Q,

    Nothing we have is truly ours, not necessarily we fake it , but pretend we have it and have no power to stop its loss as well .
    BTW, you have a good blog , Go on :)

    ReplyDelete

Before Commenting please notice Violet's policy