Friday, September 03, 2010

Beyond the sea

While i was waiting the Fajir prayer , i piked up the remote control and randomly it was fox movies !
yes, I  was attracted by the theme of the movie that was being showed , I love the singing movies like Moulin rouge  by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman ...
So the film was "Beyond the sea", the title of the song which I adore by Bob Darin , and the movie is the story of his life  
I wish , I could live during that period of time (1940-1960), some thing deep inside me keeps telling me I'm form that era
Here is scenes of the movie with the song , 
Here is the song by Bob

Bob Darin

1 comment:

  1. He is Great.. I've seen this movie twice and still enjoying it and Bob is adorable.


    Peace

    ReplyDelete

Before Commenting please notice Violet's policy